On a special theme episode of Battle Bards, acclaimed composer Inon Zur is given the spotlight, especially for his contributions to several MMORPG soundtracks such as RIFT, TERA, and EverQuest II. If you've only known Zur as "The Fallout Guy," then prepared to be pleasantly illuminated as to the wider body of his work! Also, the crew takes in an orphaned music track and gives it the name "Steve." We will always love you, Steve.
Episode 148 show notes
- Intro (feat. "Homecoming" from TERA, "Klak'Anon" from EverQuest II, and "Invisible Ghosts" from Fallout 76)
- "Main Theme" from Fallout 76
- "Trailer Theme" from Durango Wildlands
- "Behind the Mountain" from Lineage 2
- "Othmir Camp" from EverQuest II
- "Variation 1" from Arena of Fate
- "Oceans of Stone" from TERA
- "Sanctum solo" from RIFT
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail: What soundtracks have you discovered through Battle Bards?
- Jukebox picks: "Lost in the Cave" from 2003's The Hobbit, "First Light" from Crysis, and "Unicorn's Rest (Cover)" from Lineage II
- Outro (feat. "Freemarch" from RIFT)