Right after the main theme of an MMO, typically the first piece of in-game score you'll hear is a lengthy character creation piece. Today the Battle Bards reroll characters to hear these tunes all over again and decide which of them kept them on those screens a few more minutes than they strictly needed to.
Episode 62 show notes
- Intro (featuring "Character Creation" from DDO and "Into the Unknown" from WildStar)
- "Character Creation" from Ultima Online
- "Character Selection" from ArcheAge
- "Asmodian Theme" from Aion
- "Character Creation" from Shadowbane
- "Criminal Theme" from APB
- "Character Creation" from Black Desert
- "Character Creation" from Elder Scrolls Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox (featuring "Main Theme" from Assassin's Creed 3, "Sunset Tracer" from Tree of Savior, and "Disco Descent" from Crypt of the Necromancer)
- Outro (“Disband Deed” from Wurm Online)