It's time to boldly go where no podcast has gone before -- by exploring MMO space themes! It's perhaps the flat-out goofiest and silliest Battle Bards episode to date, so you're going to have to excuse a whole lot of diversions, arguments, and giggles. Because that's what space does to people? We do not know.
This episode is also notable for Syl's all-time greatest quote, "Planets are usually in space." Usually.
Episode 126 show notes
- Intro (feat. "A New Frontier" from Destiny 2, "Morning Star" from Anarchy Online, and "Centaurus" from Elite: Dangerous)
- "First Light" from Star Citizen
- "The Cold Science of Supremacy" from WildStar
- "Terran Wander 3" from Earth and Beyond
- "Delta Rising Theme" from Star Trek Online
- "Through a Lush Ravine" from Wurm Online
- "Main Theme" from Black Prophecy
- "Theme Version 2" from Star Sonata
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes: Rafael, Bryan, and Katriana
- Jukebox Picks: "Main Theme" from Revenant, "This Way" from The Terminator Sega CD, and "She Came from Outer Space" from A Hat in Time
- Outro (feat. "Surface Tension Conference" from Star Trek Online)