Feb 4, 2014
What MMO music truly moves us? That's the wide-open
question that Steff asked the Battle Bards crew to tackle for
today's show. While there's a variety of answers and
perspectives on this, what you'll find is a ton of excellent music
and heart-felt discussion!
Episode 21 show notes
- Introduction (including "Flicker of Light" from Dragon's
Prophet and "A Story of Hope and Healing" from WildStar)
- "Alderaan, the Throne" from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- "Lovers Reunited/Heine theme" from Lineage II
- "Emei" from Age of Wushu
- "Epilogue: The Eternal Empire" from Age of Conan
- "Bluecoral Town" from Lime Odyssey
- "Autumn in Ascalon" from Guild Wars
- "Red Stone and Golden Leaves" from Lord of the Rings
- Which one did we like the best?
- Mail from Nick
- Speakpipe challenge!
- Outro ("Bluecoral Town")
Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards