Aug 13, 2013
This week on Battle Bards, the bards kick it
old-school in their taverns of choice, checking out the sweet music
and fine wine that pours forth from these iconic locations.
You can almost hear the crackling of the fire as these virtual
poets strum their lutes... or can you?
Episode 9 show notes
- Introduction to tavern tunes (including “Tavern De
Kada-El” from PlaneShift)
- "Prancing Pony" from Lord of the Rings Online,
composed by Chance Thomas
- "Tavern Rock Volume 1" from Dungeons and
Dragons Online, composed by Stephen DiGregorio
- "Tavern" from World of Warcraft, composed by
- "Spelunken und Tavernen" from Drakensang
Online, composed by Tilman Sillescu and Markus Schmidt
- "Deepwater" from World of Warcraft, composed
by David Arkenstone
- "Pub" from Ultima Online, composed by ??
- "Inn Music" from Final Fantasy XIV, composed
by Nobuo Uematsu
- Outro: “Main Theme”
Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards