Are they music critics or funky spelunkers? Today, the Battle Bards are both as they delve into the secrets of MMORPG cave and cavern music. It may not be a part of these games that you think about muchly, but underground spaces tend to be assigned their own unique sounds and themes. Let's check them out!
Episode 95 show notes
- Intro (feat. "Cave of Wonders" from Vanguard, "Cave of Life" from MapleStory, and "Christmas Caverns" from RuneScape)
- "Mysterious Cavern" from Shroud of the Avatar
- "Misterious Cave" from Lineage II
- "Caverns of Time" from World of Warcraft
- "Ursa Caverns" from Rappelz
- "Nameless Cave" from Ragnarok Online 2
- "Memorial Caverns" from Free Realms
- "Kaphras Cave" from Black Desert
- Which one did we like the best?
- Jukebox picks: "Main Theme" from Dragon Age Origins, "To the Ends of the Galaxy" from Stellaris, "Main Theme (Amiga)" from Secret of Monkey Island
- Outro (feat. "Frostshard Cavern" from Aion)