Jan 4, 2017
When the sun goes down, the Battle Bards' work has just begun!
In this week's episode, the crew explores nighttime music cues in
MMOs, chasing the ever-elusive feel of what that period between
dusk and dawn sounds like in game. Don't fall asleep!
Episode 89 show notes
- Intro (feat."Shire Nights" from Lord of
the Rings Online and "Moons of Evening Star" from
Elder Scrolls Online)
- "Painted Skies" from FFXIV
- "Nacht" from Drakensang
- "Starry Night" from Aura Kingdom
- "Candlelight" from Dragon's Prophet
- "Nighttime Music" from Black Desert
- "Palace at Night" from Chronicles of
- "Rogshire Night 2" from Runes of Magic
- Which one did we like the most?
- Jukebox Picks: "Heroic Assault" from Gears of
War 2, "E3 2016 Trailer" from Cosmic Star Heroine,
and "Main Theme" from Atlas Reactor
- Outro ("Dusk of God" from MapleStory)